• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

crosshair

Started by nerfaderf, October 12, 2009, 07:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nerfaderf

how do i move the crosshair around? i'm new at this game

GSH

Use the mouse. If that doesn't work, pause (use the escape button), go to input, and reload the mouse input defaults.

-- GSH

nerfaderf

i'm using a joystick to move around and whatnot...there any way to bind it to the thumbstick (POV)

Axeminister

Go to options and try it under "input" then "control". If your joystick is loaded properly it should work.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

TheJamsh

BZ2 isnt designed to work well with joysticks. I used to use one but couldnt get along with it, the only advantage i can see is better control over your throttle, but an inability to totally stop why would you want to go slow anyway?

Mouse & keyboard = the way forward.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

Quote from: TheJamsh on October 13, 2009, 03:41:19 AM
BZ2 isnt designed to work well with joysticks. I used to use one but couldnt get along with it, the only advantage i can see is better control over your throttle, but an inability to totally stop why would you want to go slow anyway?

Mouse & keyboard = the way forward.

BZ2 works FINE with joysticks. What you start playing with is what you are good with. I actually have specific controllers per game on my PS2 where they only have slight shape and control fidelity differences.

Click on the image...

AHadley

Two joysticks would be interesting. I wonder how many games are capable of that...

GSH

You can bind inputs by selecting the input type you want to bind, pressing the 'bind' button with your mouse. Then, press the button or waggle the input you want to bind it to.

-- GSH

General BlackDragon

Quote from: GSH on October 13, 2009, 11:47:42 AM
or waggle the input you want to bind it to.

lol, I've never mapped a joystick before...so THAT'S how you do it.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Arbystrider

Quote from: AHadley on October 13, 2009, 09:41:52 AM
Two joysticks would be interesting. I wonder how many games are capable of that...

All the games on XBox, X360, PS2 and PS3.
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

AHadley

Those little things aren't what I'd call a real joystick. I don't like consoles anyway. I stick to PC.