• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

A Battlezone II Video I made

Started by Sabre Tank, October 13, 2009, 12:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What did you think of this video?

Lame
0 (0%)
Okay
3 (30%)
Cool
7 (70%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Sabre Tank

EDIT: To clear some things up, this in not a Mod, or an addon...or a patch of any kind. Just a random trailer made for some random series of videos I was planning on making for the fun of it.

And also, I can't mod or anything at all...If I had the programs for it and the knowledge on how to, I would definitely make something like this.

Don't expect greatness....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtovozVRX5Y

There's the link for a video trailer I made for something I call, The Arena. I always had the idea to start doing something like this so I just finally made a trailer for it today. Whatever. Please comment and rate and reply here on this thread also on what you thought... I also have a few other BZII videos I made so check em out....

TheJamsh

its cool. would be awesome to get it as a working mode (could do that without a .dll even)...

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Steeveeo

Tight, action packed, and overall looks like a major good time. Applause!

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

AHadley

Looks very fun. I think if the options were set thus:
Rabbit mode
Heavier vehicles available to the rabbit, lighter for everybody else
One hit kill for the rabbit?

That would need DLL though.

Mr X

Actually, I wouldn't mind having a go at making maps for such a game style...
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

iron maiden

looks neat, oozing with action and broken down tanks, thunderbolts take on titans, core robots running around

i love it!
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

Sabre Tank

I was reading all of these replies....and do you guys think that this is a mod or something? Sorry if I confused you guys... :oops:
I was just gonna make some random videos about massive groups of ships fighting in this little arena I made and to see which side would win. Its not a mod or an add-on or anything.  :|

AHadley

We know that's not a mod, but we're thinking of making a new gamemode based on it. :P

Sabre Tank

ScarleTomato

Quote from: Sabre Tank on October 13, 2009, 07:26:06 PMSorry if I confused you guys...
It does day "coming soon..." at the end...

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

Sabre Tank

Quote from: ScarleTomato on October 14, 2009, 07:23:49 AM
It does day "coming soon..." at the end...

Ha, good point... But I just meant the videos I'm going to make.

iron maiden

well then it would have been better if you made yourself more specific, by the way, are you ever going to make another battlezone retarded chronicle? They are quite funny.
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

Arbystrider

And yeah I think I can make some jokes too. But N1 who is apparently a robot to me doesn't quite enjoy them.
Quote from: GreenHeart on October 06, 2009, 01:39:19 AM
Beware of internet explorer it is horribly evil.
Yes it is. Stay away. Somebody should warn Microfeck. And call 911.

Nielk1

Quote from: Arbystrider on October 15, 2009, 12:07:51 AM
And yeah I think I can make some jokes too. But N1 who is apparently a robot to me doesn't quite enjoy them.

You're not funny.

Click on the image...