• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

dll problems

Started by Josiah, October 13, 2009, 05:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josiah

I have used the stock game, 1.3TA5, and 1.3pb4a, and the dlls just will not work, on any mod, or custom mission. The only dlls that will work are the stock mission dlls, and that gets old fast. Am I using the wrong patches, or is it my computer? I have tried it on three different computers, and still no luck. Is there an option that's sitting on my nose, that I am not seeing, or is it something worse?

this is becoming annoying...

Warfreak

DLLs go in the missions folder unless already placed otherwise by the custom content.

bigbadbogie

Normal DLLs don't work in the editor build either.

For them to work in it, you need to add EDITOR to the end of the dll file - For example; Filename.dll becomes FilenameEDITOR.dll.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

Josiah

:-o oh, I guess that would help a bit now, wouldn't in? <bangs head through wall>

TheJamsh

Dll's can go in a recursed 'missions' folder as well

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.