• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

how do I put a picture for a singnature

Started by RABBITPOLICE, October 18, 2009, 06:02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RABBITPOLICE

The Rabbitpolice anti gangster task force was founded in 2003 but because this force is fiction there are still gangsters in oakland but a differnt force of cops are trying to get em out instead of calling the isdf (now a word from are sponsers)BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT

Axeminister

A signature is text, right? Well, let the text be a link to tinypic.com of a picture of a Sabre with bells on.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

RABBITPOLICE

The Rabbitpolice anti gangster task force was founded in 2003 but because this force is fiction there are still gangsters in oakland but a differnt force of cops are trying to get em out instead of calling the isdf (now a word from are sponsers)BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT

General BlackDragon

In the signature section in your profile edit, Add [img (with another ] on end) then the URL for the image (i.e. www.blablabla.com/bla/myimage.jpg ) then after url, add [/img (with another ] on end aswell)

So, in all, it should look like this, but without any spaces: [img ]http://www.blablabla.com/bla/myimage.jpg[/img ]

You can use any free photo uploader such as www.imageshack.com or www.photobucket.com

PS: i lol if that's a real image URL.

*****General BlackDragon*****