• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

New aircraft AI???

Started by Lordtac, October 19, 2009, 08:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lordtac

I was informed by TwinBlade that there was a new aircraft AI for BZ2 that was recently added, can anyone elaborate on this maybe toss it my way (I am using aircraft's alot in my mod)
Creator of LTRV
Overall: 34%
Break Down

ISDF:
Units: 15% \ Tech Tree: 100%
Buildings:30% \ Weapons: 15%
Experimental: 10%

FURY:
Units: 0% \ Tech Tree: 0%
Buildings: 0% \ Weapons: 0%
Experimental: 0%

VSMIT

It's just that the aircraft class works now.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

TheJamsh

yep, thats basically it... a number of people have had aircraft working for some time (in fact there are some stock items that rely on it, like GH's statue drones).

This is a recent thread where a number of Aircraft physics were posted, including mine but mine isnt so good at attacking the ground, is is best-suited to attacking each other. BBB also has some very reliable aircraft in QF mod.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Lordtac

thanks but your links broken
Creator of LTRV
Overall: 34%
Break Down

ISDF:
Units: 15% \ Tech Tree: 100%
Buildings:30% \ Weapons: 15%
Experimental: 10%

FURY:
Units: 0% \ Tech Tree: 0%
Buildings: 0% \ Weapons: 0%
Experimental: 0%

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com