• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Hey, would you look at that. It's story time! PT. 3 POSTED!

Started by VSMIT, October 20, 2009, 08:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

Is it possible to set where the fork is? Both BZ2 and FE had it at mission 14...

bigbadbogie

It is set by DLL and in 'missions.odf'.

I think it is possible to set where the fork is.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

VSMIT

If it's set in a DLL and in missions.odf, then there should be no reason why you can't move the fork.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

iron maiden

Hey, are we having perhaps one mission similar to sort of a training mission? It would be good for an inexperienced player or for some one like me who like to warm up with a easy level before going on to a hard one.[And also being not the best player ever :cry:]
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

VSMIT

The first mission was never destined to be difficult.  Read the story again, and tell me where you see the first mission happening.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Clavin12

I'd say on the moon with the large jamming structure.
C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

ah, I see it, the whole discovering the dead Cerberi right? I thenceforth withdraw my question.

VSMIT

iron maiden

bigbadbogie

Quote from: iron maiden on November 10, 2009, 07:28:18 PM
Ah, now, what else should we discuss? Food?

Hot chips and Pepsi. (No flippin salad).

Quote from: VSMIT on November 10, 2009, 07:18:11 PM
The first mission was never destined to be difficult.

Awww... the first mission should be the hardest one.  :-P
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

VSMIT

Quote from: bigbadbogie on November 10, 2009, 07:32:39 PM
Awww... the first mission should be the hardest one.  :-P
This ain't Fleshstorm.

BTW, Part IV, really short this time:

Part Four: Total Destruction

As the final members of the task force pass through the portal, the defence is finally overwhelmed. The enemy breaks through the last lines of defence, killing both the Commander and the Lieutenant. Failing to reach the portal, the enemy turns on anything in sight, intent on causing as much destruction as they can before the moon crashes down into the planet and everything is obliterated.

Clavin12

I hope that's not serious. I don't like it at all if it is.
C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

AHadley

As I keep saying, this is a skeleton storyline and this isn't just what happens. Lots of intricate little plotlines go around this, mostly by the community. This is merely your base.

Nielk1

Also, as map and mission makers make things, the story may change. Just as a meandering that everyone would see happening and thus be able to control.

Click on the image...