• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

.:.FTD.:.

Started by TopGun, October 25, 2009, 02:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopGun

Just wanted to let everyone know that the .:.FTD.:. is back and ready to fight till death. We have a Website up if anyone wants to visit we would be glad to have you.

http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/smf/index.php

This is not a recruitment post. Its just to let you know that we are back!

.:.FTD.:.TopGun-Lt_Gen

VSMIT

This would have been placed better in the Overdrive Terminal.  Which is where it's going.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

AHadley

Good to see some clans coming around again.

TopGun

We will be around for a while. Will be fighting till death but we will never chicken out of a fight.

Hope to see you guys on the battlefield.

TwinShadow

Ah.. been forever since I was last in a clan.. for any game I play. The only clan I could really consider myself being a part of was {SFP}, which many knew as Starfleet Platoon.

Though, for a game this old, I'm a little surprised clans still exist. Oh well, maybe they're just too difficult to die off and want to keep living strong. XD Those were the days indeed...

AHadley

SFP is old stuff.

BZ2 should get some more clans. We could have tournaments :-D

VSMIT

Could always start up .:]aRc[:. again...
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Mr X

Quote from: AHadley on October 29, 2009, 03:10:31 PM
SFP is old stuff.

BZ2 should get some more clans. We could have tournaments :-D

Funny you should say, I've been thinking of setting up a series of competitions to test peoples skill, different challenges such as "keep this base intact as long as possible" and perhaps "get from A to B in the shortest time" in addition to your typical fighting missions.

I might start it in January 2010 and have one challenge a month. We could have a yearly champion. Would anyone be interested in competing?
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

AHadley

Quote from: VSMIT on October 29, 2009, 07:20:07 PM
Could always start up .:]aRc[:. again...

Now there's a clan I'd join.

Quote from: Mr X on October 30, 2009, 03:15:07 AM
Funny you should say, I've been thinking of setting up a series of competitions to test peoples skill, different challenges such as "keep this base intact as long as possible" and perhaps "get from A to B in the shortest time" in addition to your typical fighting missions.

I might start it in January 2010 and have one challenge a month. We could have a yearly champion. Would anyone be interested in competing?

Sounds like a good idea to me. If we get clans going, we can have a proper one.

TheJamsh

I'd be interested in that... although if i were you i would do it with the addon pack :P

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

AHadley

squirrelof09

I'm afraid I'd be the yearly champion for a while.
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

VSMIT

I'll open up aRc again once N1 finishes the site.

AHadley

First application here...

TheJamsh

ditto (even though im already in it)

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.