• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

imagelauncher doesn't support pilot cockpits?

Started by ScarleTomato, October 31, 2009, 03:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHadley

ScarleTomato

I checked the zemod rocket zelaunch and zelaunch2. They're cannon class. Interestingly he does use imagemissile for the ordnance zelaunchb and zelaunchb2 but they just act like a dumbfire rockets as far as i can tell.

So now after clarification of the question, does anyone know if there is a lock-on launcher class that supports cockpits? I know it's not really a critical feature, i just wanted to have the gun show up.

mrtwosheds

Don't know, I have never tried using an image launcher as a combat pilot weapon. I cannot really see why it would not support it.
One thing I do know is that pilot weapon models/cockpits use a different rotation from just about everything else in the game, It might be that the cockpit is just in the wrong place so you cannot see it.

General BlackDragon

Hmmm

Try adding a physical cockpit to your pilots exterior model and placing a "hp_cockpit" hardpoint way back. I *think* if i recall, there was a hardpoint i found that controlled WHERE, and also the orientation, that the pilot hops out of a vehicle from. I think it's hp_cockpit but I can't remember for sure.

*pokes GSH*

Am i correct?

Anyway, sorry for getting side tracked, if you can't figure out a way to make imagelauncher use cockpit, just use the assault mode for it.

*****General BlackDragon*****