• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Pluto Texture Modification

Started by AHadley, November 04, 2009, 11:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrtwosheds

:-D Its just one of those corporate things...The ISDF command management team (aesthetics section) spent allot of time and money getting PLUTO hard coded into the bio-construct matrix (bridge/tunnel sections) for the Pluto mission. It not their fault those dumb military types went off on an unauthorised interstellar joyride and built them all over half a dozen solar systems... :-D

AHadley

It's little but it still annoys me :P

I get annoyed by little things. I'm a perfectionist.

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

ScarleTomato

Quote from: mrtwosheds on November 05, 2009, 07:30:10 PM
:-D Its just one of those corporate things...The ISDF command management team (aesthetics section) spent allot of time and money getting PLUTO hard coded into the bio-construct matrix (bridge/tunnel sections) for the Pluto mission. It not their fault those dumb military types went off on an unauthorised interstellar joyride and built them all over half a dozen solar systems... :-D
Thats been my excuse this whole time. The terraformer constructor's programmed blueprint was for Pluto and they never got around to changing it. Why fix what ain't broken? :P Honestly that makes it sound more realistic IMO. It's just one of those historical quirks that you run across. Like why the radiation and biohazard symbols look like they do, or why paramedics have a staff with a snake around it.

TheJamsh

If this was my actual mod id be changing it, and making a whole series of tunnels WITHOUT the pluto bit on it :D, but, its not :P

Nielk1's script sounds like a good idea though.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.