• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Universal Reasources Page

Started by CivBase, November 05, 2009, 11:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CivBase

I was wondering if the ACP for this forum allows for the addition of HTML pages.  If so, I think it would be awesome if a resources page was created.

The page would essentially be a giant compilation of community files (completed mods and maps, mod utilities, patches, and whatever else).  Sort of like an updated version of BZScrap.  Dirrect downloads probably wouldn't be a possibility, but that isn't a big deal.

This wouldn't be an extreamly hard project and it could prove to be very useful.  I'd even set it up if you'd like.

TheJamsh

I started something similar to this on bz2ep.com (a freewebs site i dont even check on anymore :D). Its a good idea.

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Nielk1

OR, we could use the wiki on the front page.

Click on the image...

CivBase

I'm not talking about something that gives you a ton of info on everything, just an organized list of downloads or mirrors.

AHadley

Just put the links in a wiki page (or two)

Clavin12

You could use the wiki for that purpose anyway, it doesn't have to be for information. I would go ahead with it. It'd be great to have the downloads right here.
C l a v i n 1 2

bigbadbogie

Just get CmptrWz to update Bzscrap.
Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com

CivBase

Quote from: bigbadbogie
Just get CmptrWz to update Bzscrap.
That would be great too.

Axeminister

Isn't beta-dudes what he's talking about? There already is a list of downloads used by everyone called beta-dudes.
There is no knowledge that is not power.

bigbadbogie

Others would merely say it was good humour.

My BZ2 mods:

QF2: Essence to a Thief - Development is underway.

Fleshstorm 2: The Harvest - Released on the 6th of November 2009. Got to www.bz2md.com for details.

QF Mod - My first mod, finished over a year ago. It can be found on BZ2MD.com