• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

AN EDITOR MOD

Started by RABBITPOLICE, November 07, 2009, 04:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RABBITPOLICE

Because you guys did not like my idea about making an editor mod
I had to make one myself but in a differnt format as soon as I can use the internet
ill post it and just to give you a hint on what I did ill just say im good with odfs
The Rabbitpolice anti gangster task force was founded in 2003 but because this force is fiction there are still gangsters in oakland but a differnt force of cops are trying to get em out instead of calling the isdf (now a word from are sponsers)BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT

TheJamsh

Thats great and all... but can you stop posting everything IN CAPITALZZZZ?

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

Shadow Knight

I'm skeptical, but it could be worth checking out.

Skepticism is over the fact that the editor is done using .cfg files, not odf

Steeveeo

Wait, do you mean a modification to the existing editor or an actual sandbox gamemode based on a multiplayer editor? The latter would be absolutely awesome if done right.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.

Nielk1

I looked into doing a gmod like system in BZ2. Sadly without opening a custom pipeline between computers I do not see a way to manage the needed inputs (needed for CFG based inputs in MP).

I looked into this a lot actually, but BZ2 is just not that type of game.

Click on the image...

AHadley

It is indeed impossible to edit the editor without the use of CFG files. And there is little need to edit the editor anyway - the 1.3 version does everything all the old mods used to do.

TheJamsh

Then theres the console to do the rest :P

BZII Expansion Pack Development Leader. Coming Soon.

RABBITPOLICE

eLLO everyone yes it is a sand box mod but im almost done but somthing screwed up with the map
its in dm format I need to know how the game reads dm formats teams because
team 1 and 2 are alies
thanks
p.s were do I put download link
The Rabbitpolice anti gangster task force was founded in 2003 but because this force is fiction there are still gangsters in oakland but a differnt force of cops are trying to get em out instead of calling the isdf (now a word from are sponsers)BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT JUST BEAT IT