• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Cold-Serenity Steam Group

Started by darkwarrior, November 07, 2009, 08:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkwarrior

Here is my steam community group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cold-serenity

I am owner and founder of cold-serenity community and we have 3 css servers.

In a month or 2 I am going to get my whole community on bz2.

Btw we have only 100 people in the group, but outside of the group we have 300 members.

VSMIT

Stuff like this belongs in the Overdrive Terminal, which is where I have moved it to.  I do understand that there may have been some confusion, what with the original thread being called "Steam Group," but that is solely for people who want to join the BZUniverse Steam Group.  If you want to join the BZU group, post a link to your user page in the Steam Group thread.  If you want to post your steam group so people may join it, post it in the Overdrive Terminal.
I find that if I don't have a signature, some people disregard the last couple of lines of a long post.
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.