• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

random idea

Started by iron maiden, November 13, 2009, 04:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iron maiden

QuoteIf you have a completely airtight environment, everything can be recycled,

Disease wouldbe less serious than on Earth, on average there would be less serious mutation in the limited bacteria,

And whats going to kill them in a base where everyone has the exact same views?

1. There is a limit, especially for food.

2. Say they come across a new virus they have no immunity to.

3. Aliens, bacteria, comets, Radioactive waves, solar flares, the weather, shall i go on?
So we only get one chance can we take it
And we only get one life can't exchange it
Can we hold on to what we have don't replace it
The age of innocence is fading..... Like an old dream

mrtwosheds

Or maybe they did a Braddock, and experimented on themselves with biometal, producing a different kind of "Master Race" rather than scions. Who knows how long they could live even without food?
Let me see, take one Gestapo Uniform, mix lightly with a spacesuit, add cyborg type textures scattered sparingly with Swastika's and Eagles. Liberally coat with numerous outrageous comical German Nazi wav files, animate with goose steps and stiff armed salutes...  :-D
I would love to do this, but I don't think I will. It is a whole new mod.

Hell you could even throw in the Furer himself, having been frozen in a cryogenic chamber on the dark side of the moon since he faked his death and escaped at the end of the war and now returning as a huge cybernetic end boss.

iron maiden

You have a very active imagination sir, I like it! :-D :-D :-D :mrgreen:

Clavin12

Along with Stalin and Lenin
C l a v i n 1 2

AHadley

iron maiden

uh.......................what are you two talking about?

Clavin12

He suggested Hitler so I suggested Stalin and Lenin. Their similar.
C l a v i n 1 2

Nielk1

Quote from: Clavin12 on November 16, 2009, 08:07:03 PM
He suggested Hitler so I suggested Stalin and Lenin. Their similar.

Do me a favor Clavin. READ A HISTORY BOOK.

Click on the image...

Clavin12

Stalin and Lenin were both leaders of revolutions in Russia, afterwords becoming communist leaders. Hitler was a german dictator. They both had great power and in my opinion used it poorly. Thus they are similar.
C l a v i n 1 2

AHadley

Do you have any idea how ignorant that is?

Hitler = Dictator

Stalin / Lenin = Communist

Completely different things. In fact, they couldn't be further from each other. Dictatorship is far right-wing, communism is far-left. Democracy is in the middle, but most modern societies are democacies for less than a few hours every four years (depends on how often they vote).

I shouldn't have to educate you about this.

Clavin12

I'm saying their both at the far ends. And besides the leader of a communism is very much a dictator. Ever read Animal Farm?
C l a v i n 1 2

AHadley

...Communism is the perfect government.

Humans are just incapable of being communist because of one simple system hardwired into us. Greed. If we do not have more than our share, then if we run out we may find ourselves in danger. If we have more, then we are less likely to run out. It goes back to neolithic times.

I haven't read Animal Farm, but I do happen to have a basic, fundamental understanding of the many various governmental and political formats.

Mr X

Actually, I'm farily sure its an accepted part of communism that at first you have a government based leadership in order to set it all up, when everything is in order said government disbands and everyone is completely equal. I'm sure I heard that somewhere.
http://www.bzuniverse.com/forum/index.php/topic,10101.0.html
starting January 2010!

Clavin12

The perfect government is that of a benevolent dictator.
C l a v i n 1 2

iron maiden

By the people, for the people, democracy is the way to go!