• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Battlezone1 kerfuffle

Started by Ultraken, November 20, 2009, 01:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xtreme

That is more than acceptable.

I'm just reiterating the fact that the drama is irrelevant and progress is inevitable. I'm fairly emotionally detached from most things, however even I was caught up in the nonsense a while back, but I grew up. Just a reminder to not let all the heat put a damper on the patch development.

I know everyone will be told on the "BZ1" forums that I'm some sort of hacker, but I don't really care much about that anymore. It's impossible to stop the man from posting rubbish.  

Ultraken

Drama is one of the constants of the universe.   :-D

Also...
Gozer: "ARE YOU A GOD?"
Ray: "No"
Gozer: "THEN DIE!" <zzzt!>
Winston: "Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!"

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

ssuser

But if you say "Yes", do you still get to choose the form of the Destructor?  :-D

Here comes the Sta-Puft Marshmallow Man - time to double up on Flash Cannons...

I have to inject here that MY version of the Destructor would be more akin to that guy in Monty Python's "The Meaning of Life" who got to choose his own method of execution...   

:-D

-Av-

General BlackDragon

I would choose the following as the destroyer: A butterfly the size of a microbe.

:-D

Would take a very very long time to destroy the planet.

*****General BlackDragon*****

AHadley

Quote from: Snowcone

Sorry for the vulgarity, but why can't we all just get along and do raids on each others bases?  :mrgreen:

Come on, if all this keeps up each site is going to start wearing campaign badges.  If you get frustrated over this kind of internet bickering, you really need to step outside more often.  Community separation doesn't do anything but hurt the game itself.

Yes I'm a fan of posting images in posts.  I bet your mother is too  :lol:

You know, I think that's the best it's ever been put. If only everybody would listen.

Dx

You're puting swear words here on a picture when you know it's a censored word?
Snowcone needs to tell that to spock not any of us.

ssuser

I personally don't see what's wrong with a few swear words on forums now and again... the problem always comes when you get some middle schooler on a board who just has to go beyond the limits.

AHadley

Quote from: Dx on December 01, 2009, 07:57:50 AM
You're puting swear words here on a picture when you know it's a censored word?
Snowcone needs to tell that to spock not any of us.

I wasn't about to edit the entire picture when I was posting in school.

And he already has done, post is from battlezone1.net.

Dx

No, the post isn't there, it's on free forums. That link was removed for a reason, how many BZU forum rules do you intend to break?

AHadley

Quote from: Dx on December 01, 2009, 09:36:31 AM
No, the post isn't there, it's on free forums. That link was removed for a reason, how many BZU forum rules do you intend to break?

If he's posting, where will it be if not on the forums? Also, there is nothing in the forum ruls about posting links to other community sites.

Dx

You know posting links to sites with pirate software is not allowed here.

AHadley

Quote from: Dx on December 01, 2009, 10:14:48 AM
You know posting links to sites with pirate software is not allowed here.

Pirated software. Which is not on battlezone.net's frontpage.

Ultraken

Also, quoting a forum post is not a link.   :-D