• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Anyone else use avast?

Started by Vid, December 03, 2009, 07:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vid

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r23428578-False-positive-in-Avast-or-is-it-real
This was fun to deal with last night.  I just wondered if anyone else got to experience it, or did you sleep through the bad update/good update?

AHadley

Aha, used Avast's free version originally until I bought AVG9.

eddywright

I got a couple of false positives right after the update. I made the connection and had it ignore the problems. Now it's working fine.

Eddy

BNG Da BZ Fool

I've used Avast for years fairly decent program to boot. It's flagged several viruses on my system, and I can't imagine anyone not using a scanner in today's scary web environment. I also use Free Download Manager and have it configured to scan all downloads with Avast prior to opening them.
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.