• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Mixed up button - server info/chat mixed...

Started by DarkFox, February 29, 2004, 12:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkFox

Minor nitpick here...

If you're in the shell IRC chat, and you try to join a game that has been closed since the last list refresh, you get a 'connection refused' message.

You then get booted back to the game list. However, you will see the server information, and you have a 'server info' button at the top of the screen. Clicking on this 'server info' button takes you to the sshell IRC chat window.
The same problem can occur when entering an IP at which there is no server, thus obtaining the 'connection refused' message via a different means.

In other words, after getting 'connection refused', then chat/server info button can get mixed up.

(I personally doubt anyone but nathan really cares about this, but I know what a perfectionist he is, so I thought I'd report it)