• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

3 things

Started by Oddler, February 29, 2004, 02:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddler

1. The SITE came wireframe bug is still there. I was playing a dm and I accidentally had site camera on when my missile scout exploded and there I was flying throu the air with the wireframe still on. Or is it just the new pilot helmets that comes with SITE camera built-in? I didn't have my newkeys installed, so I couldn't turn it off :(

2. Keybindings and stuff, any changes? DB's NewKeys still works as before? :) Any place to get info (like console commands and stuff) to expand my keybind shortcuts for new 1.3 features?

3. Anything new/removed from the commandline parameters? The same things still go than in 1.2 and I can still use this same launcher (on brief testing it worked, for the part I tried it)? In the end of render.cfg there was no other new than "/noxmm", but there is still a chance that they forgot to add it there :)

The Launcher looks like this