• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

why r u deleting post???

Started by FRYIN_PAN, February 29, 2004, 05:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Der Vampyr Engel

Quotenow dve i dont think i flammed you even once.. just show me where i called YOU stupied.. i said your vision is *Ammo*ed up abit maybe thats a flame but not as dumb as saying "im surprised u can even read"

Excuse me acer see not just me swearing hmmm? what's the matter, couldn't see that you dumb jerk ?

Oh by the way At least I can spell OK Phoenix because you are another jackass, and what the hell are you whining about now? still going on and on about hovering ,which for year's everyone was told it would be taken out, you still must whine about that, also yeah, they might be Ken and Nathan working on improving the scout , but not the way your going about it.

Oh I not suprised you haven;t read at all by the way

Der Vampyr Engel

Yeah, acer and you want actually read what's going on before butting in and making accusations after all wasn't just me swearing away OK?

Der Vampyr Engel

Quote from: Der Vampyr Engel
Quotenow dve i dont think i flammed you even once.. just show me where i called YOU stupied.. i said your vision is *Ammo*ed up abit maybe thats a flame but not as dumb as saying "im surprised u can even read"

Excuse me acer see not just me swearing hmmm? what's the matter, couldn't see that you dumb jerk ?

Oh by the way At least I can spell OK Phoenix because you are another jackass, and what the hell are you whining about now? still going on and on about hovering ,which for year's everyone was told it would be taken out, you still must whine about that, also yeah, they might be Ken and Nathan working on improving the scout , but not the way your going about it.

Oh I not suprised you haven't read at all by the way

PhoeniX-FlamE

i read your latest one... was interting... not much senseless stuff...

you have problem with my spelling? is it not readable? I'm sorry for not looking up into each work correcting it and looking one word after another and writing slowly like I am now just to show you I can write with no spelling mistakes

(back to writing fast..)
but basicly, i dont care as long as its readable.. there were also some research that if the 1st letter and the last letter are in place and the word just looks alike (eevn if teh odrer is msesed up) its readable
so instead of going over it word by word looking for my spell mistakes read it and relzie the context not the "words"

Der Vampyr Engel

listen I realise the context of what you are saying even though  you can't goddamn spell and all what your saying is how much of a vet you are, and how you been playing for 5 years, and how hovering should be back in because all the vets want it and all the other crap you come out with like how Ken and Nathan made the game for the community and not them and how it's the communites game and not their's .

Yeah I understand all that rubbish, (by the way it's word, not work) but did you understand me? did you even even understand that it ain't yours or the communites game? that it's Pandemic's and/or Ken and Nathan's game, that they put a lot of sweat and sleepness nights into struggling with BZ2 with no support from Activison or Pandemic, do you even understand that? huh? and that it is their final decision what goes in and what dosen't go in to Battlezone 2 1.3 and yes they can tell all those who don't like it where to go?

Do you even understand that? or what?

PhoeniX-FlamE

i do understand ur vision on it but i disagree... and some others disagree as well.. look above... now, u wanna try to to solve it civilzed over icq or msn m?

Der Vampyr Engel

Phoenix, what is there to solve? huh? it is their game, don't you understand that? it's their game, period and you and me discussing it in MSN isn't going to change that You could get me in Yahoo and I possibly need to reregister with MSN and you can discuss it all you like but the facts remain and are plain to see.

IT IS THEIR GAME, END OF STORY, END OF DISCUSSION And nothing you and I discuss is gonna change that.

Der Vampyr Engel

I mean, if that is what you want , fine but understand this it dosen't matter if it's just 10% of the community who comes onto these forums and 90% of the "vets" stay online, it doesn't matter if you have 3 billon players online playing BZ2 1.2 the fact remain's cold and hard that it is Kens, GSH'S and Pandemic's and Activision's game and if they say no hovering, whether it is a bug or not, whether you get 3 billon people voting to keep flying or not , they and you do not have the final decision on it, end of story.

Ask Napster why they got in trouble with the record industry, or the amount of rappers who had to pay millions in royalites to other bands who's music they rapped over.

NukeDaddy

Quote from: PhoeniX-FlamEthis forum is a minority of the community...

As you indicate here, many of those games you see out there could be people that don't visit these forums and may not even know about 1.3.  And I'll bet half of those that have said it is crap ATM haven't even played it and are going off of hearsay (no doubt they play only with their clan and their clan leadership doesn't like it so they don't play it).

And I do have 1.2 and 1.3 and even 1.1.  The number of games out there is small no matter what version you are talking about.  Perhaps it would grow bigger as the general public might like it a bit more if the playing field were a bit more level (no hovering).  If you've played other online games, you will find that the playing fields on the more popular ones is very leveled.

pharoh

to PXE & acer

what is with you 2. dont you know in your brain dead heads that bz2 is tweakable. if you dont i wouldnt be suprised. after MT and DS were ousted i thought all the whining was gone, but as i can see the whiners a alive and there kickin!!

Dirty Rooster

Der Vempyr Engel wrote ;
"WHAT THE *Ammo* ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HUH? AND I'LL KEEP THE CAPS ON IF I *Ammo*ING WELL LIKE,
NUMBER 1) they are beta testing this patch for the community as an act of caring for this community and because THEY THEMSELVES WANT THE GAME TO BE RIGHT they didn't develop the game to be left with loads of bugs in it and leave like some developers do
NUMBER 2) JUST BECAUSE THE STUPID BLOODY PUBLIC LIKES SOMETHING THAT IS POPULAR DOESN'T MEAN IT IS BRILLIANT, THEY'RE ARE LOADS OF EXAMPLES WHERE PEOPLE BOUGHT THINGS BECAUSE IT WAS POPULAR AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE A STINKING PIECE OF hoot so where you get that rubbish about noone loving the game because it didn't sell is a load of bull you prove it because you bought the damn game.
And i really don't give a *Ammo* if you don't reply to me after all, do you actually go to any schools at all ? you have been TALKING A LOAD OF CRAP SO FAR AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT UNDERSTAND THIS, THERE WILL BE AS FAR AS EVERYBODY HERE KNOWS NO BZ3 SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO DO A PATCH WHATSOEVER FOR MARKETING OR TO FIND OUT WHAT THE PUBLIC WANT BECAUSE THERE IS VERY LITTLE OF THE GAMING PUBLIC BUYING BZ2 IN DROVES IS THERE?
AS FOR MY LIFE VISION? HA I AM TALKING REALITY TO YOU BOY   SO IF IT IS *Ammo*ED UP FOR YOU , GOOD, BUT NO ONE IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU ,ESPECIALLY IF IT IS THEIR IDEA, IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT SORRY SON BUT *Ammo* YOU ,

Please can the moderators do something about this character??
Or are deletions only for posts about hovering??

Many of us have children who do read these threads, and I object
to such repeated foul language being flouted without regard to
forum rules.

Der Vampyr Engel

Excuse me Dirty jacksss, I don't see you saying anything about Phoenix's language, or for that matter Acer's second of all you jackass I think you wanna make something of it with me I see your stupid comments about me in another post and all you've done is come and start on me again jackass

Do you actually know what the row is about? no so why don't you shut the hell up . dickhead.

Bull

I agree DR, not just the foul language but the repetitive nonsense. Make your point then move on.

Der Vampyr Engel

Another asshole ading his 0 cents worh

Bull

Read the forum rules and act appropriately. Flaming is another no-no,how do you think this nonsense started?