• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

all about scions

Started by PhoeniX-FlamE, March 03, 2004, 11:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoeniX-FlamE

lets start :)
1.the sonic wave graphix? why the change? it looks awaful and huge in 1.3... or is it just that my gfx are *Ammo*ed? (will post about some of it in other topic...)
2. the arc sound -  ahhha that made me crazy!! its much more annoying then the 1.2 one.. either get new one (and i know some1 who can be perfact for the job) or get the old one back..
3. the arc counts by 1 for 5 is great! finaly its understandable better (gotta give some feedback eh? ;) )
4. i think this 1 is kinda rare but we were in a game and the healer got totaly stuck in the antena.. i had to get in and push him out then try and get myself out which took like 20 secs if not more :o

BZZERKER

You only got a healer in there....pffft, noob :lol: .
I've seen Warriors in there, fought with 'em too :D