• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

game messages

Started by PhoeniX-FlamE, March 03, 2004, 11:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoeniX-FlamE

whenever some1 change team it sais he gave up cmd even if he wasnt cmdr...
im sure that was adressed already though... (posting just incase it hasnt and more coming... V )

whenever a unit get sniped /killed... hmm preaty annoying... cause i thought i got sniped and i was huh? (when one of my ai units got sniped)
sometimes ppl mass scavs.. like 10 scavs... what happends if u send bomber on it? screen full of "<name> scanger has destroyed" + the pilots that will most likely die in the explosied... and same for big attacks that might fail... (10 mtr bikes, or tanks or other units)
and its also annoying cause if i give / get ai unit and it dies it looks like i died or the one i gave it to lost his ship and basicly a bit annoying...
oh and other e.g for mass destruction of units.. apcs... huge group of apcs and pilots getting slaughets... screen full of "<name> pilot killed by <2nd name>" is preaty annoying... if u can do it difrent color for snipe (which is rare... and 1 color for human 1 color for AI getting sniped)