• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Pilots

Started by Lizard, March 03, 2004, 02:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizard

I played through the first couple of missions earlier , and it occured to me during one of the on foot bits that my pilot seemed to be turning awfully slowly when running or standing still , but seem to turn more rapidly while in the air , correct me if I'm wrong but it wasn't like this in 1.2 was it ?

While in the air they seem to turn just fine but while on foot they seem very sluggish .

pharoh

i had a similar problem. while piloting my scout it seemed to.....i guess you could say.....lag. and i wasnt online or anything. my best guess....its your processor. if it is you can over-clock it to make it perform better. if not .............i duno ask someone else. :s