• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

(Medium Suggestion) Definition of a Win

Started by Jwk the Hemp Monkey, March 20, 2004, 06:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marksman

Quote from: PhoeniX-FlamE
+ at start.. when u build ur 1st scavs u have 0 scrap for awhile... great - both teams lost ;)

I think you missed it. I said Scrap Bar, not scrap. That means no Rec, no pools, no scavs. It doesn't matter what you deconstruct then. There's no reservoir to hold it.

Speedy

> Edit: Dark fox made a good point on msn a few seconds ago.
Hemp can't read, it was me.  :rollingpin:

Yep its done in the DLL, we should test it out to see how it goes but in reality, its kinda like a mod (a cool one). Lets test it for fun and see how realistic it is for mods like 1.3 FE.

PhoeniX-FlamE

oh ya, so i misunderstood :lol:

although u can steal scavs ;)

oh and an options sounds cool..

FlashFire

1.3 allows different kinds of recyclers, how bout make an option there for JtHM's idea?

Marksman

Quote from: PhoeniX-FlamEalthough u can steal scavs ;)

Stealing scavs? Now that's one I've never heard of. How do you do that?

MowerMan

You snipe them and get in them (take them to your training center if you have one, or deploy them manually).

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

Speedy

I think they're snipable when there is a human pilot in it. Or something. Whatever. I don't think they are.

Thing is not to get in scavs unless you're just screwing around.  :-D

PhoeniX-FlamE

ya.. if a human get in scav and hop out u can get in it and then steal it... either deploy it yourself (with C) or get it near your pilot (or just training center) :lol:

i find it extremly usefull in 4 way strats... if we play 'allies'

well now u can just give him the scav but on 1.2 if i wanted to help some1 i would get in a scav drive near his base and hop out for him to take it (if he llost rec)

MowerMan

Oh yeah..  They're not snipable...   He he  he...  BZ1 scavengers are...