• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Which patch is better? 1.2 or 1.3?

Started by BLUE DEVIL, March 26, 2004, 02:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoeniX-FlamE

lol true, but i just open all topics with new posts...

Huscar

Quote from: Jwk the Hemp Monkeyhow about you just let people tlak how they want to. Someone obviously cares otherwise they would not of made the post/responded to the post.

If you think 'oh not this subject AGAIN'...then guess what. You dont read it!

Whoa!!, simple and affective. I know...its amazing how efficent being less tight fisted can be.
But if you wanna stay up to date you have to read everything, there might just be one small important thing being posted here, you don't know from the title.

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

Then that is a sacrifice you chose to do in an effort to have respect for other people. They should not stop posting something you have read before, just because you have read it before. The fourm does not revolve around 'you' or anyone else. If it did, we would not need a fourm.

Huscar

Wow, cool down, the fact is this argument has been brought up so many times just ending in conflicts, I think if BLUE DEVIL would have known it he wouldn't have started this forums

Sponge

Quote1.2 because the editor is more stable and there are more things I can do with it.
Also 1.2 has way better sound.

Youve had 8 posts, and i think in 7 of them youve been completly wrong  :D

Huscar

Yep, the only thing you can't do with the current editor is run a dll

Jabbapop

1.2 is better. Because in that version my IP isn't banned!  :D