• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Aegis?

Started by -Oc-Fixxxer, June 05, 2004, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Oc-Fixxxer

Quote:  "I hardly see any games played nowadays except by some newbie clan called the ~OC~ or something like that"

Aegis, do you realise how dumb that comment was?   ~Öç~ has been around since '98.  Born in Battlezone.  5+ game formats/200+ members Show some respect.

PhoeniX-FlamE

u might be good at bz1, doesnt mean your any good at bz2

Vindetal Gealaich

Indeed, I'm fairly good at BZ1, but I'm "below average" at BZ2 LOL

Huscar

I suck at both! Though I won bz1 quite easilly.

Aegeis

Quote from: -Oc-FixxxerQuote:  "I hardly see any games played nowadays except by some newbie clan called the ~OC~ or something like that"

Aegis, do you realise how dumb that comment was?   ~Öç~ has been around since '98.  Born in Battlezone.  5+ game formats/200+ members Show some respect.

Hello.  Sorry you read that *but* I didn't realize you guys were a BZ1 clan.  So yes that comment was rather stupid of me but only cuz I wasn't in the know.  If you noticed the date on that thread and when I made that comment was a while ago, and somebody already informed me about you OC'ers and that you are an old BZ1 clan.  I just never changed my thread to make me look non-dumb so to speak.  So once again sorry.  

Oh and another thing, I don't need to show anyone respect just cuz you have numbers.  I bet with all those 200+ members you don't even know 3/4 of those people, and probably your excuse is because you don't play all those games that your clan has.  I give respect to PF cuz I've played with him and he's a kewl guy as well as a slew of others on this board.  

Once again thanks for informing me of my dumbness, but someone had already done so.  Peace!

-Oc-Fixxxer

You dont have to show any respect to us for our numbers but one would think since we are fellow BZ'rs it might be implied. We are almost as old as the game itself!   Guess I was wrong.  BZ2 has 'bout as a friendly community as BZ1 does.

PhoeniX-FlamE

nope, ur wrong.. bz2 community is worse...

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

Well the clans can be great, a few of them not so much. But the clans in general are great....