• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Bomber, and other Issues

Started by Michael, August 30, 2004, 08:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

I don't think the rocket spires attach bombers anyways. If they did then that might be somethign to work with.

APC are you testing stuff for 1.3? Or a personal mod?

you can send stuff to kyanite286@yahoo.com if you want.

APCs r evil

Quote from: MichaelAPC are you testing stuff for 1.3? Or a personal mod?

1.3, a hootwad of weapon fixes, a few vehicle tweaks, and eventually a DM map full of weapons I've cooked up. :mrgreen:

Okay sent.

MowerMan

There's a great idea for a new weapon...  The hootwad Cannon!!!  He he he It turns your winshield all brown and gooey when you're hit with it.

PhoeniX-FlamE

lol! i think TV can make em like the stickers he did in ZTV

Jetfire

Like the flower-plant-hppyface-gun? Ooh!  :D

Michael

I hate that flower plant gun thing, its like driving behind a salting truck during a blizzard. . .

I would be glad to help you test some stuff. Let me know.

Michael

I got the files. Actually APC can you give me a quick history on what you are trying to do, and so on. So that i have some place and to start, and I can focus on somethings.

I did not know that you were part of the beta team. Thats cool.

APCs r evil

I'm not on the Beta Team.. OH! I see we've had a little misunderstanding :mrgreen: I'm not testing it for 1.3 I'm testing it for a Mod I'm making. (Well personally I wouldn't call it a Mod) Anyway I'm just trying to balance out the weapons, Multilock for example is actually useful now (Maybe a little too useful). Static Charge is deadly against groups of units. I've also made a few graphic changes to some weapons, assault Blast, ISDF Plasma and the Scion pilot Grenade are a few. I think I'm about done fixing up weapons, now the problem is balancing the damn things. :mrgreen: Oh and I'm going start work on a changelog eventually...

Michael

APCs r evil

Well I planned it for 1.3 but it should work fine in 1.2.