• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Now that SW:BF has shipped....

Started by wug, September 28, 2004, 09:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wug

When will Nathan or Ken drop us a quick line?  I'm dying to see some of those 1.3 bugs get fixed.  Would make a nice X-mas present!  Please, please, please! :D

Commando

Development may pick up shortly.  Not nearly as fast as it was before mainly due to both GSH and Ken being burned out from working on SWBF and BZII.  I can't go into details, but some progress had been made today.  Testing will continue to ensure we have a stable product.

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

I would antcipate that SW:BF would probably need at least one patch, thats jusy the way games are :)

Cantata

SW:BF is working pretty well so far, FYI.  I had a little trouble getting it to run at first, but the right video drivers fixed everything .  It's pretty darn fun, you should give it a try.  With a little spit and polish it'll be right up there with the best games in the genre.  Already looking forward to an expansion of some kind... heh heh.

Can't wait to see what's in store for BZII, either.  It's still my all-time favorite game, probably always will be.  My friends pretty much think so, too.  Keep up the good work!