• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

DLL Scriptor update for 1.3?

Started by BS-er, January 14, 2005, 11:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BS-er

I've heard that there are new features in 1.3 that can be called from a DLL.  Something to do with sniping I think.

If so, does anyone know how to access these features?  I may update the DLL Scriptor to take advantage them.

OvermindDL1

Not sniping, but quite a few things actually, there are a large number of new additions, mostly just overloading current functions and such.

GreenHeart

i wouldn't mind seeing all the dll features being added functions to the bz2 scriptor, considering that some that were in 1.2 were never added.
Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.

Red Devil

I made some sniping pilots and other things.
What box???

Lizard

Hiya bob how's it going ? it's good to see you're still around . :D

Coxxon

Just to add my 2 cents, I would like to see the scriptor updated for 1.3

Bull Dog

Coxxon? No my eyes MUST be playing tricks on me.  I cannot be, or could it?  Hey man we need to have a little chat sometime.  

Yes we definitly need to talk.

Cantata

Hey BSer,

I'd love to see an updated version for 1.3 for sure.  Your original tool for 1.2 is one of the best out there, IMHO, and updating could only help to improve the game in the long run.  I know I used your tool for my custom maps and probably couldn't have done it without it.  It saves a lot of time and effort on the part of the map/mission developer if nothing else.

Anyway, here's hoping you decide to do the update!!  w00t!