• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Commanding units without fkeys

Started by ScarleTomato, January 15, 2005, 08:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScarleTomato

I know you can space select a unit that wasn't assigned an fkey but it wont give you a command menu. Is it possible to make the fkeys optional on a unit?

Spawn

i think its somehting with caninterface=0
the only time i see that fkey thign is when either you palce units in the editor, a mission is broke, or you have too many ships in an mpi.

ScarleTomato

Yeah, I've seen it many times. A perfect example is making a unit without the factory or recy, (by constructor or shooting it out of a gun usually). Is it possible though to put in 1.3 the option to take a unit already tagged off an fkey during gameplay? for example, i dont usually move turrets alot and so as soon as ive got them placed, all they do for the rest of the time is take up space on the those ten keys.

Spawn

you can do it with dll.  Or, you could just lay multiplayer, give the turrets to your thugs and say DONT MOVE THEM

PhoeniX-FlamE

and if you dont have thugs @ spawn?

at 1.2 I could put them on F9, on 1.3 you cant

Spawn

you can put them on f9 is player limit is 1 or 2

PhoeniX-FlamE

Spawn

like they stand a chance regardless :lol: