• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Minor - Sound bug

Started by Marksman, March 25, 2005, 09:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marksman

I was in a DM, I had a warrior and was firing the Ion Gun while moving. I ran across a laser powerup while firing the ion gun. The ion gun fire sound contunued to play even when I stopped firing, even when I switched weapons and fired different weapons.
It seemed to forget to stop one weapon sound when a different one loaded into its slot.

FWIF

Big_Kenny

Turrets will also do this if they are firing miniguns when you drop a chain upgrade on them. The hard fix is code, the easy ingame fix is drop a mini (or the original weapon) on the offending unit and let it fire it, then upgrade it while it is not firing.

Sorry there is nothing better yet, it is most likely fixed in current 1.3 private beta builds.

Commando

It has been fixed in the private beta.  I know its an annoying bug.  I haven't tested the morphing bug in a while, does it still occur.  The weapon would loop in a similar way if you were firing ion guns then you morphed at the right time.