• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Patiently waiting

Started by Paradox, May 07, 2005, 07:59:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bull Dog

I dunno.  I'm praying for another Corpate edition miracle like my Xp Pro.

OvermindDL1

If it is subscription, I will not be getting it...  no credit card, will not be getting one, too tempting for many purposes.

AcneVulgaris

...but are we there yet?  I really liked the 1.3 beta have been looking forward to the full release.  Any e.t.a.?

Huscar

@APC: It would require sb. to go and open the xsi with a program that can do bones correctly, add a neck object (any object that can't be seen so it won't change the looks of the mauler) that is parent of the head object and child of whatever the previous parent object of the head was. Then this object should be made bumping in the walking animation or whatever it is you want it to bump into.

Or at least, that's what I always thought.

EDIT: now I come to think of it, maybe sb. with extensive notepad modelling knowledge could do it as well. *hints*

General BlackDragon

*****General BlackDragon*****

Spawn

yes, but no way to export them...or animations...

Cantata

Quote from: ParadoxHowdy Folks,

Mostly a lurker, going way back to the pandi boards, I haven't posted in many years.  Haven't played BZ/BZ2 in many years either.  But I check back every weekend to determine what progress there may have been on the 1.3 patch.

I just want to let those who are working on the patch know that I am patiently waiting for the final version of the it to be released, and appreciate all their efforts to produce it.  I'm sure I won't be the only one who is quietly anticipating it, so please keep up the good work, and many thanks.

Paradox

Howdy Paradox, long time no see!  It's good to know there are a few more old-timers lurking about.  I post once in a great while if I find something I think I can contribute to, or if I see someone I know.  I am doing the same thing you are, just hiding in the shadows and watching with baited breath for a release of the "new" and "Improved" BZ2 patch.  My friends and I still play BZ2 on my home LAN  from time to time and have been looking forward to this for a very  long time.

Keep up the vigil... if what I've heard from the beta test team is any indication, we have a great deal to look forward to.  THanks to these guys and GSH especially, the greatest game of all time will be even greater!  I can hardly wait...

See you around dude!