• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Questions about multiplayer

Started by tskaze, May 26, 2005, 08:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tskaze

I can find few to zero join-able games in multiplayer, and it seems because people have kept the 1.2 patch, but in case its something I've set up wrong, I'm wondering if this is true. (my sentence is kind of incoherent, but bear with me I'm really tired)

APCs r evil

No, you didn't mess up the install. Most people kept the 1.2 patch. 1.3 is too jumpy for most people, plus there were certain things that were removed by the 1.3 patch that a lot of people liked. If you want to play a lot of games, go back to 1.2(Separate install is recommended so you can play both versions) Do note however that the current 1.3 is just a Beta(Test version) And is being worked on and improved as we speak.

tskaze

eh, i like v1.3. I mostly play over lan anyway.

Spawn

some loc guys play 1.3 every once in a while, you might want to go see if any of them will play with you

SolidSnake

I usually have an MPI going almost every weekday around midnight EST. It's almost always full (4 player limit)

(P.S. Yes, I'm still alive for anyone that rememebers me)

Bull Dog