• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

downloading

Started by S=mg.pain=cmd, July 23, 2005, 01:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S=mg.pain=cmd

how do you download mods and stuff like that.. i tryed to downlad G66, but it wouldnt work.  :?

can some one herlp me plz?

GreenHeart

The Downloads on NattysCabin website appear to be working however i suggest you make sure that your downloading G66V2 that will only work for the 1.3 patch & not G6615 that was created for the 1.2 patch & can be found on different servers. //www.bzscrap.com is one of the best places to get good downloads but download G66V2 from Author's website...

G66 v2
Signature:
Many failures will take place in the process of attempting to achive your goal. It don't matter how many times you fail, Its how much you've learned each time since its apart of the learning process.

BZZERKER

?

More info please.

Like did you try play it? If so, what patch 1.2 or 1.3? Also, what version of G66 do you have, v1.5 or v2.0?

If you give us as much info you can (about this problem only), we can probably help.

S=mg.pain=cmd

i dont know what the problem is, i would download it and extract it like ppl told me to do. but, i t still doesnt work, the only thing that i got to work was starfleet. and i had the before my computer crashed, so i dont have it now

BZZERKER

What part of GreenHeart's or my post do you not understand? We've both tried to help you and you respond as if you didn't read either post.

APCs r evil

Um, here's a thought. You DO know that G66 is only for a few maps in Multiplayer, it is not a full blown mod like Starfleet or FE. You will only get to play G66 if you play on one of those maps.

General BlackDragon

I do beleave what we have here, is a failure to communicate, or perhaps literacy.

1: Did you extract the files properly?
2: For mods that require activation through MM5, did you do it?
2: EXPLAIN THINGS BETTER, perferably with good grammer and periods every now and then.

*****General BlackDragon*****

ScarleTomato

and, one point two? or, one point three? What version do you play?

Sword Master

Hopefully 1.3, since this is in the 1.3 part of the forum.

General BlackDragon

wait,....didnt this used to be in "Battlezone II" section????? im now confused????

Did anyone move this? and why? or am I just crazy cause i just woke up?

*****General BlackDragon*****

S=mg.pain=cmd

Quote from: General BlackDragonwait,....didnt this used to be in "Battlezone II" section????? im now confused????

your just crazy

i never had this in the bz2 part

ScarleTomato

you DO know that many current mods are not made for 1.3 and therefore may not work?

what version of G66 did you download? 1.5(v1.2) or 2.0(v1.3)?
Starfleet actually looks alot better in 1.2. (The patch it was developed in)
FE wont work in 1.3
List the rest of the mods you downloaded.

Sword Master

Quote from: S=mg.pain=cmd
Quote from: General BlackDragonwait,....didnt this used to be in "Battlezone II" section????? im now confused????

your just crazy

i never had this in the bz2 part

your both crazy imho

S=mg.pain=cmd

Quote from: ScarleTomatoyou DO know that many current mods are not made for 1.3 and therefore may not work?

what version of G66 did you download? 1.5(v1.2) or 2.0(v1.3)?
Starfleet actually looks alot better in 1.2. (The patch it was developed in)
FE wont work in 1.3
List the rest of the mods you downloaded.

i tried to download g66 1.5 (v1.2)

well, just this morning i tried to download starfleet for 1.2.. but when i went to play battlezone2, none of the starfleet maps where there. just the same ones every one else had...then i tried to download 1.3. but that did the samething :s  :?

before my computer crashed, i had ZST and Starfleet. i dont know why its not working now