• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

cant seem to join any game

Started by Maltenrazer, August 12, 2005, 08:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jwk the Hemp Monkey

atm public beta is more buggy that 1.2.....not though number of bugs, but the serious of some of the ones it has...namely really sluggish physics and whenever you target something it warps (particularly annoying that one).

Angelwing

Quote from: General BlackDragonbecause they are all noobs that play 1.2, or 1.1, probably because they like its sucky mpi, and flying glitch...

What the hell are you trying to start BD?
see how many times you've been quoted already?

They are not 'noobs' who play the earlier patches, but rather (mostly) people who prefer the gameplay and physics of them, which are heavily changed in 1.3. People who like the game as it is and don't currently see any reason to change it...

Besides, 1.3 is still beta at the moment, meaning not all the bugs have been found and many changes are still to come; I've no doubt that when it's in a more complete form a lot more people will convert.

PhoeniX-FlamE

huh? I never said flying is cheating

anyways, if flying scares you so much GBD I can turn auto-level on just for you

General BlackDragon

hu? yes u did, i remember quoting something u said to zanting, just so i could throw it back at him.

and from my point of view, the only people i ever met that didnt like the 1.3 patch (zanting) didnt like it because they whined about the fact that they cant hover high in a scout.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Spawn

General BlackDragon

YAY! finally we agree on something! fighting over! :)

*****General BlackDragon*****