• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

cant seem to join any game

Started by Maltenrazer, August 12, 2005, 08:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maltenrazer

all the games have (V) on them next to the password list and so i cant join any game.. :( wots going on??? help!

PhoeniX-FlamE

V = difrent version....

if u wanna know what version exactly highlight that game and you should see in the server info (ingame I think its called "game stats") "GS version" #

# = 1.3pb, 1.3b, 1.2, 1.10b13 or 1.10b8

b13 = 1.1
b8 = 1.0

Maltenrazer

where? cus i cant see it... :S

[/img]

APCs r evil

It's supposed to be under the Max Ping. Although 1.3 disabled this feature; I can only speculate as to why. :s

Maltenrazer

but i dont understand! i got the 1.3 patch... why cant i play and others can?!!

what do i have to do so i can play??!!

General BlackDragon

because they are all noobs that play 1.2, or 1.1, probably because they like its sucky mpi, and flying glitch...

*****General BlackDragon*****

APCs r evil

Axx0

Quote from: General BlackDragonbecause they are all noobs that play 1.2, or 1.1, probably because they like its sucky mpi, and flying glitch...

The 1.3 MPI isn't very good either. It's a big improvement but still easy for l33t players*

*I'm not leet, anyone that has played with me can vouch for that.

Spawn

not many people play 1.3 for a number of reasons
the primary one being 1.3 is public beta and still buggy

to play other versions you need to reinstall someplace else then apply whatever patch you with to play

OvermindDL1

If you want a hard MPI then you don't play normal BZ2 MPI, you play G66 version 2.

And the MPI is a huge improvement in features, capabilities, etc... etc... even in difficulty...

Scout

you sure are cocky black dragon i bet every single "newb" in 1.2 would lay you flat on the ground in a strat without hovering in any way.

Its real simple 1.3 wasnt a big enough improvment in the eyes of 1.2's player base. unless the loc's on ventrilo beg me for a game i dont play 1.2 i play 1.3 despite the lagging visual model fun....

and 1.2's G66 knocks the socks off of 1.3 g66 and 1.3 mpi
its only stock 1.2 mpi thats un entertaining and mainly a lack of cpu activity

so you might wana get someone to help you with that foot in your mouth.

Maltenrazer i think i've seen you in the 1.3 chat, im in there via a mirc client that never sees down time so if you wait long enough i can help you live time with what ever.

Axx0

Maybe one of them is playing 1.2 becuase in 1.3 the APC's have 4 soldiers?  :mrgreen:

PhoeniX-FlamE

Quotebecause they are all noobs that play 1.2, or 1.1, probably because they like its sucky mpi, and flying glitch...

I'll beat your ass up any day anywhere

I don't understand why you just want to beat up his ass...

What will the rest of him be doing while you're beating on his ass?  You don't think the arms and legs will just stand there and let you beat up his ass, do you?  Heck no, where will they be without it?

And what happens if you send his ass to the hospital?  I'd say the rest of him better stop eating if his ass is laid up...  and sitting down just can't be done...

Nope.  Don't get it.   Beat up ALL of him or leave him alone, that's what I say...

-Av-

:D

General BlackDragon

...wow, and YOUR the one that said flying is a cheat....

*****General BlackDragon*****