• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3 Public Beta 2 bugs

Started by Commando, March 01, 2006, 08:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wug

Sorry, I should mention that I was in MPI... looks okay in IA.

Commando

I doubt that is a bug.  Team colors aren't used in IA like they are in MPI.

wug

Here's what I mean... never tried this before, so I hope this shows up.

Anyway, the team colour is two different shades of red.  If that's the way it's suppose to be, then nevermind. :wink:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Commando

I believe that is the way it is suppose to be. 

GSH

P3 opt on/off gives different shades of colors. Always has. Always will.

-- GSH

Treiss

Ok, in a mission where you were a Scion, and you didn't have any pools, but had to put the crystal in the building(I pray you know what I'm talking about), the objectives list shows the name of a file! am I insane, or is this real?

GENERAL MANSON*

Yea i know what ure talking about u are on rend and have to get ure small army to the alcomator without losing the hauler or power crystal. go on the right side like the first passage and kill the 4 scion scouts u come up on.

Treiss

Yep, that's what I do! Is that suppose to fix the problem  :lol: ?

Spawn

Try reinstalling, and what file does it name?

Treiss

Something....I forgot. Scion##.something....I'm not able to view it since I can't get on the comp that can play it right now....sry

Visitor

Hi everyone,

thought this isn't exactly a bug I think it might be an issue. I play the european (german) version of the game and just recently reinstalled it together with the patch. It seems stable no craches or anything but still I got a problem: the patch obviously screws up my default mouse control setting. In fact my mouse won't be recognized at all during in game (not including menues there it still works fine). I played a little with the control settings and every single one of them (keyboard, joystick etc.) will work and only while chosing mouse as input device it will leave my control sheme partly bland (for ex. w,d,s,a is still in by default but the spacebar is not).
Even thought it is an interesting experience to play BZ solely with my keyboard I hope that you might help me out with this?

Cheers   

Visitor

Well I tried that now. Only difference is that the Esc-key (plus all the new comands) won't work either. However I might have made a mistake installing. I'm a real Newbie on this subject. Does the bzgame.keys data have to be in a specififc folder? Because I tried the Bz2 folder the addon one and addon_2006-07-08_1403.
Might there be a way to convert the 'patched' controls to the original one (by simply copy&paste perhaps)?

Spawn

You should only need to install to addon, and maybe just the bz2 main folder.  You could try to log in then go to options and the input tab under it and should be able to bind things there.  Does your addon folder havd another folder nemed addon in it?

Visitor

To your question no. There is only addon and the addon_2006-07-08_1403 folder from the patch. They are both  in the Bz main folder and as I wrote before I tried both seperatly. Will the Newkey program be noted as a seperated input device (other than mouse, keyboard etc.)? Because it is not shown in the default option menu there are just the standard settings.  Â