• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

small things

Started by Marksman, March 02, 2006, 07:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marksman

In IA:Dunes, I built a kiln, then set the dropoff point.
After upgrading to a Forge, the dropoff point was back in the default spot. (This may be normal, but it's the first time I've seen it).

Also, in IA:Chill I went into the ISDF factory and rec consoles. The ship images in the console window were incomplete. They were just the canopy and some lights swirling around. The body was invisible. (Except the rocket tank, that was all there.)

I had another strangeness but I can't tell if it was me or something in the game. I was near the center pool in IA:Dunes and had a scav near me on F5. There were a few enemy scavs near by also. I directed my scav to plant on the pool. I turned away to deal with something else. When I looked back, an enemy extractor was on the pool and my F5 scav was back in my base. (Can't remember if maybe my scav died and i had made another one some time, but it was on the same F-key and i had open slots and there was not anything else nearby that could have killed my scav.)

Spawn

You can now see the dropoff points permantly, this was intended, and is new.
The not seeing ships has to do with bump mapping being enabled.
The scav thing could jsut be you told the scav to deploy and an enemy one got there first, after which your scav would go get loose or wander about like scavs do.

Upgrading the building does reset the dropoff...  to the engine it's a whole new building.  :)

-Av-