• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

BMP Mapping Error?

Started by TitaniumFX, August 25, 2006, 07:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TitaniumFX

Just hopped in a Mortar Bike and this happened (note mortar on the right, sky and textures of cockpit):

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/6244/oddgs8.png

Happens too in single player on the third/fourth mission for some reason, disabling bmp mapping fixes the issue, just something i thought i should bring up,

Cheers.

OvermindDL1

bmp mapping?  Do you mean bump mapping?  (two different things).  Just means your card is not capable of it (BZ2 uses a *very* old technique before there was a 'standard' way of doing it, so it works with some cards and not on others).  So don't use it. :)

Might also be that thing's bumpmap texture is messed up somehow...

TitaniumFX

lol, sorry my bad technical lingo, its not so much of a problem i dont really pilot the mortar bike, but thought may be of interest, thanks anyway