• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

MP maps in IA

Started by CmdrAP, September 19, 2006, 04:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CmdrAP

Just wanted to say, for my first post, what a great game BZ2 continues to be and that it still has an active group of people out there supporting & playing it after all these years.  I first came to play BZ2 back in 2000 and its one of those games that I keep coming back to â€" it still has me hooked. 

Anyway, the subject of my post is that I have seen that it’s possible to play singly against the CPU in I.A. using multiplayer maps (there are few I.A maps compared to the many M.P. ones).  Can anyone out there please tell me how this can be done, what addons are needed, is it a simple procedure?  I have the Patch v1.3 pb 3 installed already â€" I suspect I will need “G66” addon but am unsure as to what else I will need to do?

GSH

Just host a game, and pick any map with "MPI" as the first (left) part of the name. That's Multiplayer Instant Action. You can turn off joiners if you want to play solo.

-- GSH