• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

wug AIPs v3.4 (test)

Started by wug, September 22, 2006, 08:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llulla

Uh! Uh!  :x  BIG ERROR!!! All the time I was saying Fortress meant FIRESTORM. Those peaks are not normal while Fortress has no peaks to mention for.

So wug, you got up at Firestorm! Was it at the heights bordering N-NW of ISDF base? This is a difficult spot for me, and there is where archrers go :lol:.
UNFORTUNATELY my 6600GT blew last night , bloody PNY. I will need a week or so before I can test again :-(.

ScarleTomato

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8743980936126958832&hl=en

one of the tallest peaks in firestorm. This climb also shows (i think)the coding glitch that raven was talking about.

The resolution isn't all that great(google video compressed it me thinks), but you can see that about halfway up, I stopped going up. If you dig into the ground it'll let you climb the air a couple meters away from the land. Also I botched my launch, It is definitley possible to climb that same hill much faster, but it took me all day to get that video live, so forgive me if I don't sacrifice more free time towards proving that I'm not lying. :wink:

lucky_foot

Nice climb and video. :)

What did you do to stay in that one point so you can continue to climb? Usually if I don't make a good launch, I have to drop down and try again.
Jonathan S.

llulla

Way to go Scarlet! Thanks! That is even more than needed :-D.
As I posted previously, my video card screw last night and I have to wait to attempt your deeds :lol: