• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Haulers?

Started by Steelion, December 26, 2006, 10:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelion

I've found that in the SP with 1.3 Beta 3, haulers are retarted. Thats about the best word I can come up with. It LOOKS like the hauler is trying to get to close to whatever it's picking up (in this case a power crystal) and bumps into the objects collision box (or whatever it's called) and can't actually pick it up. Eventually the thing figures it out but only after a considerable amount of poking and prodding.

I'd like this to get resolved, as on certain maps, I have to bzwinner my way out of. It is, for lack of a better word, redicufreakinlous

BZZERKER

That has been a reoccurring headache for the beta team. We get it kind of fixed (or fixed) in one beta build, it will be good for a little bit (a couple of builds), then all of a sudden (after we've stopped paying attention to it), it's broke again.