• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Fe on 1.3 beta 3?

Started by doh224, January 15, 2007, 05:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commando

Sorry left out one s.  Single player definately has issues.  Cloak of Deception doesn't work correctly, the entire mission.

OvermindDL1

No such thing.  You know one of the programming rules:  Every proram has at least one bug, when said bug is fixed, this sentence is still valid.

sabrebattletank

I know, I know, I read your (at least i think it was yours) signature way back in the day.

squirrelof09

Quote from: OvermindDL1 on February 06, 2007, 12:41:15 AM
No such thing.  You know one of the programming rules:  Every proram has at least one bug, when said bug is fixed, this sentence is still valid.

proram? :P :lol:
fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

sabrebattletank

OvermindDL1

Red Devil

What box???

Red Devil

Morning, Frank.

Morning, Ralph.

What box???

Lol...

Get them to punch a clock...    :-P

-Av-

Red Devil

:wink:

As you can see, I have the Forgotten Enemies 1.3 PB3 MPI DLL working. 

If I don't get some feedback from it soon, I'll release it to the public along with some other assets.
What box???

llulla

I understood earlier that plain IA shoud work with the simple inst ladder shown here. Are the bits you have worked upon only for MPI?

BTW, the Radar looks proportionately bigger. Is it from some deformation from the SMF, or it is really bigger?

Red Devil

Yes, I just fixed FE MPI DLL so we could play against races other than Hadean in FE using 1.3.

Working on the attacker plans in AIP's now.

I made my radar bigger so I could see things using 1280x1024 resolution and moved the FPS and Audio channels to the bottom, all courtesy of GSH.  I also customized my stats display so it doesn't get in the way and it shows up better.
What box???

llulla

Good job RD.  With the increase of res in nowadays screens, some touches are needed to the old interface.

Red Devil

Bad News: The 1.3 FE MPI ISDF vs ISDF AIP is working much better now.

Worse News: I found a way to dynamically adjust the number of units built according to scrap rate and have...nah, I'll let you find out.  :evil:
What box???

llulla

Do I need Rev.D patch if  I'm not going to play MPI, at least for now?