• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Fe on 1.3 beta 3?

Started by doh224, January 15, 2007, 05:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Devil

Most of the AIP's are unfinished (or have not even been worked on yet, hence the "AIP's need work"), so I'm not surprised.  Which races were you playing?

If anybody feels like working on the AIP's, feel free to jump in.
What box???

Axeminister

All three games were EDF(us) vs Hadeon
There is no knowledge that is not power.

Red Devil

I'll see what I can do.  Pretty swamped at the moment.
What box???

mag

I noticed when playing the instant action variety maps as cerberi, you can not build a regenerator or any beyond that. it says to build a crucible which is already built. can you tell me how to correct this problem. thanks.

Red Devil

It's due to the requireName for the Regenerator being this:

requireCount = 1
requireName1 = "factory"
requireText1 = "Build Crucible"

and it needs to be this:

requireCount = 1
requireName1 = "cbfact"
requireText1 = "Build Crucible"

I had left that in there after working on working around the requirements for units built by the upgraded Crucible, but "factory" is a reserved entity name.

You can also change cbfact.odf to just have one provideName, from this:

provideCount = 2
provideName1 = "factory"
provideName2 = "cbfact"

to this:

provideCount = 1
provideName1 = "cbfact"

What box???

mag

the files were already as you said they need to be. they didn't need to be changed. could something else be causing the problem?

Red Devil

Do you have a clean install and an install of the latest FE? 

Do you have any cbsbay.odf or cbfact*.odf files in your folders?

What box???

mag

yes I have a clean install and the latest zip. there are no other copies.

Red Devil

If I recall correctly (big if), due to them being incomplete, I didn't make the Cerberi available in FE13 for PB3.  What is in there is incomplete.

I tried it and the AIP's aren't there, the Cerb Fabricator points to the wrong model and the Cerb Crucible points to the wrong model.  When I move the Cerb stuff from PB4 in there, it all works.
What box???

Axeminister

Cerberi is not available for me on my pb3 install on instant
There is no knowledge that is not power.