• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Just thought I would let people know

Started by simon, January 23, 2007, 11:29:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simon

I just thought I would let people know that I am using 1.3 again because I am modding and making maps so could
more people please use 1.3 multi. At the moment I can't see anybody on that is using 1.3.

OvermindDL1

If you are modding then your mod should bring them to play multi with it.

simon

Umm It isn't even a proper mod yet the only 2 things I am doing right now so far are mapping and dlling I haven't
even made a shell screen yet or anything like that. But really it would be nice if more people could come online using
1.3 and I just found some banned IP addresses in the gameprefs.ini file should I remove them or keep them there
because apparently the people banned got private beta stuff without authorization so could removing them let hackers in?

OvermindDL1

Just leave it, no harm.
I could help you test sometime if you wish, my GTalk username is OvermindDL1 or catch me on my teamspeak server or my website.  Just make sure that whatever map/mission you have edited/made that you package it up well for easy sending.

simon

OvermindDL1

Then use the last option, get on my site and send me a message, I check it quite often. :)

GTalk uses the open Jabber protocol (which every open-source IM in existance uses as well), so if you have anything that supports the Jabber protocol, that'd work to.  My main communication is through my teamspeak server though, if I'm at my pc, I'm on teamspeak...

And if you do get on the jabber network, my status is near always Away, even if I'm not, so just send a message, I'll see it sometime.

simon

No I don't use those voice programs so I will message you on your site when I need you to help me test stuff
but at the moment I haven't even started on the mod yet really at the moment I am making a mission that will
be included in the instant action list of my mod just for fun to get myself used to the editor before I do any
serious modding.