• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

???

Started by *GEL*Avenger, February 04, 2007, 09:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*GEL*Avenger

well...i don't know if anyone else has had this problem...but in 1.3 build 3 i was playing on quarry, and well...i was fall hovering from sky and hit the wall...well it didn't stop me, i went straight through the wall...i will try to do it again sometime and try to figue out at what angle i did this, but it was weird...that has never happened to me before in bz2...(well in buildings yes...but not the actual mounds of dirt...

Steeveeo

did you pop out the other side or did the viewpoint just go thru the dirt?

If you went all the way thru then this might be caused by a corruption in the BZN file

if it was just the camera going underground then this is normal, since there is about a 1-2 foot culling radius around the veiwpoint itself, which is why some objects disappear into your face when your going fast enough (like the ground)

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.