• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Thought you guys fixed this....?

Started by squirrelof09, June 23, 2007, 04:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirrelof09

fight till death our forums -> http://www.forums.bzfiend.com/index.php?

Commando

Are you referring to the bomber?  I don't know when that started, but no it was never corrected.

squirrelof09

Yea, i was talking about the bomber.

Well, I figured you guys had fixed that... Hopefully the next patch?

and was in a rush earlier so sorry for the lack of words :).

Warfreak

Wow squirrel, now that's gathering bugs. Me and the others just got lagged out of that game, but now i know why you quit early.

Nice work, I never have a camera with me.............or do I :?

How do you use the MM5 camera so that i may report oddies as well?

Commando

I've seen the bug numerous times.  It is mainly due to the bomber landing incorrectly.  I never reported it since there have been a lot more devestating bugs.  As far as I know, it is still there even in the latest betas.

As for the MM5 camera, just press Ctrl+G ingame to take screenshots.  There is no such thing as a MM5 camera that I know of.

Red Devil

That's due to an undocumented feature in the cheat section of AIP 's:

[Cheat]
moneyAmount = 200
moneyDelay = 1
BombTheHeckOutOfSquirrels = 1

:-D

All seriousness aside though, the AIP loses track of units when a switch occurs, so if it's testing for the existence of ivbomb in order to build a BB, it'll miss it and build another one, or, if there are lots of switches/resynchs, many BB's.
What box???

Commando

Ignore my above comment.  I didn't see the second bomber bay. 

The doublie building bug is usually associated with resyncs.

Warfreak

Mod Manager Screenshot program,which is the Ctrl-g (thank you for the keys), Is a mm5 cammera.

Commando

Uhh, Ctrl+G, is a key combo that was added in 1.3.  It has nothing to do with MM5.  MM5 may have the ability to display the screenshot taken, but MM5 has no relation to Ctrl+G other than displaying the screenshots bz2 takes.

Ctrl+G is actually binded to the command iface.screenshot, so the ability to take screenshots has always been there.  It was never binded to a key combo so it had never been used before.

Warfreak

Thanks for clearing that up. Remember being able to take screenshots in 1.2 for some reason thats all.

Commando

Newkeys probably binded a key combo to "iface.screenshot" allowing it to take some too.  I haven't used newkeys nor do I have the files to look into that.

squirrelof09

Quote from: Red Devil on June 23, 2007, 06:05:17 PM

That's due to an undocumented feature in the cheat section of AIP 's:

[Cheat]
moneyAmount = 200
moneyDelay = 1
BombTheHeckOutOfSquirrels = 1

:-D

Well, that needs to be fixed then ;)

As for the way I took my screenshot, I just used the print screen feature.and pasted in paint.