• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Simple Binding CFG suggestion

Started by Nielk1, June 29, 2007, 07:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nielk1

Can the following line be added to the end of the bzgame_keys.cfg in the pak and an empty cfg thrown in the addon under config so that customization is even easier?

Exec("bzgame_customkeys.cfg");

This way, people dont have the search for the bzgame_keys.cfg in the pak but can instead just pop their custom bindings in the easy to access files.  By putting it at the end of the cfg, it ensures that it can overwrite previous bindings.

This is NOT a big change, I just think it would be a nice thing to throw in there to make it esier for people to add in TV's and other binding mods (which will soon be on my wiki).

If this is not included, I will make it a DL on my site (as I will have to for other versions of bz2).

If I am making some mistake, like mabye that command can't be used there, plz tell me.  It seems to be working here?

A few more control presets would be nice too, I'll write them myself and submit them if need be. :roll:

Click on the image...