• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

.odf questions

Started by Saberdude, July 19, 2007, 01:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saberdude

I remember when I first played bz2 the 1.0 version that sometimes sabers would Flip to their mortars and attack targets too far away for cannons. They dont do that anymore in 1.3 so I look at the bottom of the odf and noticed some entries I had never really paid attention to.  There were entries that said something about attackTask and support sub attack and some others.  I know these entries have something to do with their combat behavior, but does anyone know exactly what they do?  And what other type of entries do the have to put in them.  (off topic)  Who's wise Idea was it to give the atilla Assault blast in the 1.3 patch?  15 shots was terrible in the original game.  But the new attila was insanely short on ammo. 

OvermindDL1

Who would be stupid enough to send an attila out without a horde of service trucks anyway?
Also, should be in the 1.3 board.