• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

Challenge 1.3 st 1 on 1

Started by McGee, August 13, 2007, 08:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGee

Hey you veterans and all, here is the thing. Been playing bz2 for a while with a buddy of mine but seems he´s got the better of me for the time being. Rules : st 1on1 standard maps no bombers both isdf. What i´m looking for is for someone to kick his ass. (Says he has perfected his time management to the max). Anyone interested mail me at makegron@hotmail.com

lucky_foot

If anyone does take on the challenge. Post the results. I'm curious. :)
Jonathan S.

Nielk1

Can you record a multiplayer game and play it back? :-P

Click on the image...

OvermindDL1

FRAPS or something akin to it.

lucky_foot

A registered copy of FRAPs will record as much as you want. The un-registered FRAPs only thirty second intervals.
Jonathan S.

Nielk1

I was reffering to BZ2's actualy movement recording function.  Will it record the movements of the other humans correctly?

Click on the image...

OvermindDL1

BZ2's recorder has never worked quite right...

Spawn

I only command scion, sorry.
If you cant play with all the units and against all the units then you have nothing perfected.  Oh, and you will never be able to beat the best vets, no matter what version.

BNG Da BZ Fool

What would really be cool if someone could join such a game as an observer to watch the drama unfold...is it possible? If so I'd like to see a definate date and time set so I can watch it live...BNG  :-D
When I'm not in hot water with the community I'm usually making models for BZII. I've made a few models for other peeps. BNG.

Red Devil

I have a spectator scout you could use.
What box???

Warfreak

but hten that will make bad assets if the two contenders decide not to download it........... :-(

Red Devil

What box???

Spawn

you could just join one of the teams and not do anything useful.

Steeveeo

but then you'd be taking up a valuable group slot.

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, but I now have internet.