• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

1.3 game?....

Started by VoodooChile, August 18, 2007, 10:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven

I couldn't figure out why my games went invisible again. Then I discovered that windows firewall in all of its glory decided to turn itself back on at maximum security.

Should work now, anyones welcome in my games as long as they don't cause any fights etc. Its just annoying having two people bitching at eachother over something that really doesn't matter.

Spawn

What if I fight with myself?

Raven

Well I guess that could be quite amusing. So I'd let it pass.

*GEL*Avenger

QuoteShould work now, anyones welcome in my games as long as they don't cause any fights etc. Its just annoying having two people bitching at eachother over something that really doesn't matter.

all i have to say, is never join a clan  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raven

I figured that out a looooong time ago :lol:

*GEL*Avenger

yea, for you that is probably a good decion...i didn't like the fighting between clans for along time and didn't join any cause of it...however clans do have their ups as well as their downs...i'd have to say the only down in the clan i am in is the slight agruements you get between some gel members and ppl from other clans...however, that isn't that bad, and for sure for all the ups i get...the training gel offers surpasses any i see from other clans (in my opinion)...