• Welcome to Battlezone Universe.

News:

Welcome to the BZU Archive dated December 24, 2009. Topics and posts are in read-only mode. Those with accounts will be able to login and browse anything the account had access granted to at the time. No changes to permissions will be made to be given access to particular content. If you have any questions, please reach out to squirrelof09/Rapazzini.

Main Menu

hmm....

Started by *GEL*Avenger, September 02, 2007, 11:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*GEL*Avenger

with windows xp 2000 i could install 1.3 over 1.2 and it just run fine, but with vista that doesn't seem to work...i don't have my cd anymore and don't feel like going to the trouble of dl'ing it from a tur. (more trouble for me than u think)...so i was wondering if anymore would be able to give me a way to install directly over 1.2...1.3 seems to launch fine and play single fine, but when i try to enter games, it won't let me in...could this be the dupplicated assets, i don't know if that is possible since it won't let me into the shell...almost like it was a different version, even though it appears the same...only think i haven't tried is deleting the duplicated assets and installing 1.3 pb1 over 1.2 then installing 1.3 pb2 over 1.3 pb1...(which someone told me worked before)...

General BlackDragon

no need to install pb1 or 2, just run pb3 as administrator. you have to run everything on vista as administrator.

*****General BlackDragon*****

Angstromicus

Yes, microsoft thinks we're all a bunch of first-timers when it comes to computer usage. Vista may be nice for computer n00bs, but when it comes to the power users a lot of us tend to run into brick walls with vista. Vista has to be the most annoying OS yet.